OK, so I was tagged awhile ago, but since I'm catching up now, here it goes!
All about my SEXY MAN!!
What is his name? Scott Robert LeBaron
How long did you date? 3 months before he proposed
How old is he? 32
How old are you? 32
Who eats more sweets? Neither of us, well Scott if you count Sunday nights at his moms!!!
Who said I Love You first? He did
Who is taller? He is by 7 inches
Who can sing better? DEFINITELY SCOTT, I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it, although that doesn't stop me from singing (Yep I'm one of those)
Who is smarter? He is by far!!
Who does the laundry? Are you kidding me.....ME! I remember the first time I went out of town without him getting the call on how to work the washing machine!
Who does the dishes? We both do. He will unload, I load (only cause I'm so anal I want things in a certain spot)
His guilty pleasure? Anything and everything. Going to the gym, anything sports, annual guy trip, annual scuba trip (yes those are separate), dunes, cabin, well and of course ME!!! oops, I shouldn't have said that......oh well!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, only cause it's closer to the bathroom!
Besides you, who is his best friend? Oh wow, well other then Jimmy and Rich Murset, EVERYONE RELATED! Any cousin, uncle, and of course his BRO'S! The brothers are super close. His sisters like to pry, but the boys give each other details!!
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? He does, but it scares the CRAP out of me!
Who is more stubborn? I hate to admit it, but it's ME
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, although I'm sure I was involved!
Who asked who out first? He asked me first
What was your first date? Technically Quad riding with a big group, otherwise a Suns game
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? He does by 3
Who wears the pants? We both do, just depends
What is your favorite thing about him? EVERYTHIHG! He is the world's best husband. He is caring , loving, kind, generous. He treats me like a Queen. He is my "SEXY"!! Seeing him with our kids is the most rewarding. He is the best father, caring, loving, tough, and they know how to have some serious fun. Family is very important to him, which only makes him more sexy. He insists on family dinner, family prayer and FHE, things that bring the family closer together! Having said that he knows how to give me the same amount of attention, make me feel like I'm the only thing that matters in this world. All this while working full time as a Dr. SEXY, I LOVE YOU!
Well there you have it! I had to cut it short, need to run errands, otherwise I can go on and on. I've never done this before, so I guess now I tag people.....
I tag Kemra, Kanoe, Lisa, Holly, Rebecca, April, Steph and Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good one. we'll see.
I love reading tags. It was fun to hear about you and Scott.
yay!! that was so fun, i am glad you did that, i ♥ getting to read about other peoples lives and getting to know you guys better--you are awesome!
Post a Comment